Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for February 13, 2017  (Read 534 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for February 13, 2017
« on: February 13, 2017 at 11:10 AM »
Hugs and kisses, ladies!  :-*

Will you be doing anything special with your sweetie for Valentine's day? I know holidays can be extra tough when you are on bedrest, but hopefully you will be able to enjoy a meal or a movie together. Finding time for romance (or just feeling connected) is especially tough when you're on bedrest. You really have to work hard to make those opportunities happen.

And for those who think St. Valentine can take a hike and keep on walking, what are you looking forward to this week?

I'm looking forward to your updates and to seeing you all on the live chat tomorrow!

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Join our live chats Tuesdays at 2 pm Eastern/11 am Pacific: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

Cranberry48

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for February 13, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017 at 01:48 AM »
I'll be delivering my son tomorrow morning.  Prayers please.  He'll be 33+1.  The perinatologist saw a possible blood clot on the varix on his umbilical cord. I'm scared and don't know too much on what to expect...

Alps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017 at 12:39 PM »
I will keep you in my prayers. It will all go well. Have faith!!! Your little one will arrive with full gusto.
All the best!

Thinking of you!

Mamabear27

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017 at 01:46 PM »
33 weeks with chronic placental abruption.  Another bleed yesterday morning but baby is fine.  Hating all the cramping and how frequently bleeds are happening.
Hope your little 33 weeker does great!

Cranberry48

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017 at 03:38 AM »
He's doing really well!  He's only on a liter of oxygen, he's maintaining his temperature, and he started donor milk feeds.  He's come a long way.  We got to finally hold him last night.

wylee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017 at 04:32 AM »
Happy Valentines Day!

Congrats Cranberry48! I'm happy to hear your baby is doing well. Sorry to hear Mamma bear about your cramping and bleeding,  but happy your baby is doing okay.

I'm 35 days into bedrest after an emergency cerclage, and I  will be 25 weeks on Thursday. My doctor said my baby girl is doing well, I just have to stay on bedrest with my feet elevated. It's getting a difficult because of all the laying down my acid reflux and heartburn are that much worse. This week I'm having trouble sleeping. I'm still thankful that my baby is doing so well. They estimate her weight to be 1 lb. 14 oz. I hope everyone has a great week!