Author Topic: Stupid abruption, stuck in hospital  (Read 326 times)

Mamabear27

• View Profile
Stupid abruption, stuck in hospital
« on: February 15, 2017 at 07:02 PM »
Well i bled on monday and then i had a bad bleed last night.  Almost passed out, had to call 911.  Dilated 4cm and contracting but calmed down overnight without further dilation and only rare contractions.  Scared, frustrated, covered in tubes.  Thrilled baby is doing great despite all this and big enough to do well if he gets evicted.  Feel like garbage from the blood loss and anemia.  Keeping me in the hospital until I deliver but scared I will bleed out or baby won't tolerate complications.  Guess I'm just looking for some virtual hugs

Angelicjaz218

• View Profile
Re: Stupid abruption, stuck in hospital
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017 at 10:39 PM »
Many hugs, thoughts and prayers for you and your little one. Hold your head up you been through alot. Hope has gotten you here and you will make it out of this journey stronger than ever. Sending you much needed Love..... You got this!!!!
Jazmin

Alps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017 at 04:15 PM »
You've got this! This is one amazing assurance I have learnt on this forum. You are both in my prayers and you will do well. You will come out braver and happier and once your baby is in your hands, it will mean the world. Hang in there... you can do it!

Keeping you in my thoughts!! All the best!

wylee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017 at 08:36 AM »
I'm giving you a bunch of virtual hugs! I'm so happy for you that your baby is doing okay.  Keep your chin up and know we're all praying for you.