Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for April 17, 2017  (Read 356 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for April 17, 2017
« on: April 17, 2017 at 09:25 AM »
“I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.”
-- Margaret Thatcher

And you will get your own way, ladies! One day at a time...  ;)

Do any of you have a mantra or something you say to yourself to stay motivated during bedrest? For me, my mantra was: "Right now, I am exactly where I am supposed to be." Also, "These weeks (or months) will change the life of my child forever."

Keep 'em cookin',
Angela

SuzieQMom

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for April 17, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017 at 11:41 AM »
I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. I usually tell myself "Each day counts and is so important." This keeps me positive. I find that if I think about how many more weeks or months, it can be overwhelming at times.

I like "Right now, I am exactly where I am supposed to be." I know that it is a good thing that I am in the hospital and not at home. This is the best place for me and my babies right now.

Sending positive vibes to all the other mamas also incubating now  :D

andi-pants

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for April 17, 2017
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017 at 01:50 PM »
like @SuzieQMom I am counting each day as a small victory, but beyond that I'm just passing the time until it's baby day!! I'm 31 weeks on Wednesday, so solidly out of the micropreemie weeks, almost to the "feeder and grower" weeks if Ben comes early, so that is a comfort to me. I've also been nesting like crazy lately so I've been busying myself with all the prep stuff I can do while sitting down (folding clothes, putting clothes away, putting the swing together, etc).