Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for May 15, 2017  (Read 444 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for May 15, 2017
« on: May 15, 2017 at 11:01 AM »
Hello, ladies!
It has been very exciting to see so many members join the Forum over the past week! You all are doing the most important job in the world and you deserve all the support you can get!

Can I get everyone to commit to reaching out to a friend this week? Invite a friend to come visit you, and maybe bring a meal from a favorite restaurant or bring you a snack food you've been craving. Or, call an old friend for a long chat. Is there a board game you haven't played since you were a kid? Play it. Staying connected to other people helps SO much!

Keep 'em cookin', mamas! And see you on the chat tomorrow!
Angela

Join the Live Chats at 2 pm Eastern on Tuesdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

SuzieQMom

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for May 15, 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017 at 01:15 PM »
Hi All!

Today makes 8 weeks of hospital bedrest and I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! Got a surprise gift from the doctors yesterday- I could spend Mother's Day at home! I had to be back in the hospital before 8pm and promised to do absolutely nothing besides lay in bed. My husband was really nervous. I lost count of how many times he asked if I was ok. Lol! It was tough coming back, but it was just what I needed. It was great to have a change of scenery and I feel refreshed.

Talk to you all tomorrow on the live chat!

Keep em cookin'!

Guzman_87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017 at 11:28 PM »
That is so cool. That was nice of them to let you do. How much longer do they plan on keeping you Suzieqmom

SuzieQMom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017 at 02:21 AM »
They plan to keep me here until the twins are born. We hope that I don't go into labor for another month, or more. But, we are taking it day by day.

How are you? Did they give you a date or milestone to reach?

Sending out positive vibes and thoughts!!

Guzman_87

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017 at 10:06 AM »
That's still a a ways to go. But glad to hear they're still in and doing good I don't think my body could handle it I have u/d. they actually let me go on Sunday as well. I turned 28 wks. I never expected them to say that. So now I'm on bedrest at home. I'm going to start weekly mfm visits now. Hopefully I last for another month minimum.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017 at 03:04 PM »
We're live in the Chat Room.

wylee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017 at 04:46 AM »
Gosh darn It! I missed the chat room again!

I've had a good week. This is my last full week of bedrest!! Next Tuesday is the big day. My baby girl is looking great, I'm just having a lot of sleepless nights now.

Congrats ladies on making it to 28 and 30 weeks! For me it seemed like I didn't breathe a little sigh of relief until I hit 28 weeks, then my goal moved to 32 weeks etc.

SuzieQMom I'm glad to hear you got away from the hospital for a day!! My husband has been so worried about me when he goes to work or we're separated for any reason. He still is, even if I cough wrong. Lol. It's a sign of a great guy!! Guzman_87 I know you're probably a bit scared to leave the hospital, but I'm happy for you being able to do your bedrest at home!!

Wylee