Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Roll Call for Monday, June 7  (Read 2638 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Roll Call for Monday, June 7
« on: June 07, 2010 at 07:56 AM »
Talk to me, ladies! Who's still cookin'? How many weeks are you? Who would like to share any goals for this week? Any OB appointments? What else are you looking forward to this week?

:-*  Angela

Jenna

• View Profile
Re: Roll Call for Monday, June 7
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010 at 09:10 AM »
Hey! I actually managed to make it in here on a Monday!  :)  My babies like to be early, but I always seem to show up a day late and a dollar short.

I'm excited, because tomorrow will be 30 weeks for us! I've never made it to 30 weeks pregnant before, and that was with one baby at a time, not two! Woohoo! My goals for the week are to stay pregnant, and to convince my husband that he really does want to finish painting the nursery before the boys get here.

This week, I have my customary check-up on Wednesday. I will get my progesterone shot, talk with the doc again, and get to listen to the babies' heartbeats. It's all good fun, except for maybe the big needle part.

runner123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010 at 01:44 PM »
I'm here and feeling good at 26w3d.  My next goal is to make it to 28 weeks.  It's been 2 weeks since my positive fFN test, so I'm glad that it has officially become a false positive. :) 

5 weeks of strict bed rest down and who knows how many more to go.  I have an OB appointment tomorrow and I hope that I'll be able to increase my activity a bit.  He mentioned that is was a possibility as long as I stayed stable this week (no cramping, lower back pain or contractions) and things have been going well.  Fingers crossed! 

Luvmytieren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010 at 05:44 PM »
I too am at 26 weeks and 3 days today!  Still cookin'!  OB appointment Wednesday again.  Last appointment they said I was measuring 4cm (or 4 weeks) ahead so I know that my boy is in there growing big & healthy!  That's one of the positives of all the ultrasounds is that we have been able to see him develope and be ensured that his heart is good and the bloodflow to his liver, kidneys, heart, etc. is all exactly how it should be.  It takes a bit of stress out of the situation.  Baby good- my uterus is a hot mess!  LOL!

After 3.5 months on bed rest (with another potential 3.5 to go) I am starting to feel like my self and the depression & anxiety is lifting.  I think that will get better with each week he stays in there!  Hang in there mommies! 

Margaret

MVetter1211

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010 at 06:22 PM »
Congrats to all the mommies who are keeping their babies cookin'!  I am 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I can't believe how close I am to meeting my little man!  I am looking forward to Thursday because I will be 36 weeks and will be taken off bed rest!!!  I will return to work on Monday and will just be waiting for my baby boy!