Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for June 26, 2017  (Read 310 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for June 26, 2017
« on: June 27, 2017 at 08:35 AM »
Happy Tuesday! So I blew it yesterday with not having time to post the "Monday" Roll Call. And if you take a look at the new posts to last week's roll call you will see our ladies had a lot to share in the past few days! Congratulations to DanaS, SuzieQ and Winteriscoming. Take a look at the June 17 Roll Call for their updates. Let's say a prayer and send positive thoughts for these babies to grow healthy and strong.

To all of our ladies: Remember that you are an important person doing an important job!  Don't hesitate to ask for the care and attention you need.  :)

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Kate369

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for June 26, 2017
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017 at 07:02 PM »
Just wanted to give an update, I guess this is everyone's week to go in! Last night my water broke and I'm dialated 2cm with cerclage still in. I was transferred an hour away to a nicu hospital. Trying to keep cooking as long as we can but it might be any day now! Also thoughts and prayers for everyone who welcomed their beautiful babies this week!!!

DanaS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017 at 07:38 PM »
Good luck Kate369!

Let us know what happens!!

Sally41

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017 at 07:58 PM »
Good luck Kate369.

I am 30 weeks now and 7weeks on hospital bedrest. This week's ultrasound estimates the kid to be about 3lb 3oz.

I had a scare last night too.  I started regular contracting around 8 pm, 5 minute apart and 30-60 secs long with an intensity of 5 out of 10. I was given a bag of 500ml IV fluid really fast to slow down the contractions. The intensity lowered to 3 but the frequency increased to 3 minute apart and 90 secs long. So the Dr prepared for a delivery plan for me and gave me a boost shot for baby's lungs (got 2 shots when I got into the hospital at 23 weeks. Then luckily the contractions slowed down by 2 am so I am still cooking now.

With my first baby, I had daily regular and frequent mild contractions (3-5 intensity) for almost 4 weeks before my water broke at almost 41 weeks pregnancy. 3-4 hours every day around the same time. Now I am really hoping that my last night experience won't repeat tonight. If it becomes regular, I doubt I will hold for 4 weeks this time with only 5mm of cervix left and a funneled sac.

There is 1 good outcome from my last night's experience. On Tuesday, the baby was breech. Then when the Dr checked her again yesterday around midnight, she turned head down.

Wish everyone a good week and keep your babies in as long as possible.