Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Another hospital visit  (Read 2676 times)

ButterflyRoyal

• View Profile
Another hospital visit
« on: June 10, 2010 at 12:14 PM »
I got to go to the hospital last night....again. The doctor stopped labor because I'm not dialating, but the meds that I'm on prevent that from happening. I was very annoyed when he said they were stopping the contractions and sending me home.  :(  I'm so ready for my baby girl to be here. I am 35 weeks and 2 days now. I take my last dose of meds on Monday night right before bed. I could be in the hospital having my baby on Tuesday.  I CAN'T WAIT!!   :D

MP917

• View Profile
Re: Another hospital visit
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010 at 05:03 PM »
Hi Butterfly-

I understand how you feel. I was in the hospital on June 5 and was kept over night for observation because my contractions wouldn't stop. I was given 3 shots and then finally procardia and sent home on bed rest until I got to the docs. I'm no longer on bed rest but I just have to take it easy. I just finished my procardia last night so now I'm just waiting to see how much longer until the big day. Today, I am 36 and 2. =) Hang in there though, I know you just want it over with and my goodness me too! But little girl needs these couple weeks to let her lungs progress. Good Luck and Best Wishes to you and your little girl!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Another hospital visit
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010 at 09:35 AM »
Butterfly,
How are you feeling? Any contractions? Still cookin'?