Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for July 17, 2017  (Read 228 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for July 17, 2017
« on: July 17, 2017 at 10:33 AM »
Looking forward to hearing from my ladies! My little guy will celebrate his 9th birthday this week. The time has gone way too fast! And that means KeepEmCookin' is closing in on 9 years old too! My 16 weeks on bedrest with him is what inspired me to create this group.  ;D

Tell us how many weeks along you are, and get us up to date on anything that happened last week.

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
--Angela

Join our live chats Tuesdays at 2 pm Eastern/11 am Pacific: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Symptoms of preterm labor: http://www.keepemcookin.com/educate-yourself/symptoms-of-preterm-labor/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

BabyB#2

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for July 17, 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017 at 12:50 PM »
Hey All!

Happy Birthday to your big guy, Angela!

I'm am still on hospital bedrest for 3+ weeks now.  They checked my cervical length today and I'm down to millimeters so will likely be here until I deliver.  I am 28 wks tomorrow.  Trying to keep a positive mind and not stress too much.  I have heard and read about many success stories from similar situations and am praying to be one of those.  I
have made it 10 wks since they 1st discovered the shortening cervix.  Here is to another 10 more!!

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017 at 05:00 PM »
Happy birthday to your son!! Thank you for making this website to help all of us through such a difficult time.
This is week 8 on strict home bestrest after emergent rescue cerclage was placed at 21 weeks with bulging membranes and no measurable cervix. I have already beaten the time frame they gave me and pray every day to make it past 36 weeks. My last cervix measurement was 1-1.4cm but cerclage holding everything closed. :)
Let's all stay positive and "keepemcookin"!! :)

Sally41

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017 at 07:31 PM »
Happy Birthday to the big boy!

I have been on hospital bedrest for 10 weeks and I made to 33 weeks.
My ultrasound today showed my little girl is foot breech again with her feet kicking my cervix. She seems not wanting me to put my feet on the ground. Since my cervix is less than 5mm long, I am now back to strict bedrest with feet positioned higher than my head, eating and bathroom all lying on the bed again. Hope she flips back soon.

Candice1313

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017 at 10:28 PM »
Happy Birthday to your little guy Angela! So glad you started this group!

I am on my 11th week of bed rest at home. We are doing well at 30 weeks. My emergency cerclage appears to still be holding. I have my biweekly doctors appointment this week. After 28 weeks, I have been able to sit up to eat. That has been nice!

Enjoy the week everyone!