Author Topic: Funneling Cervix WITH cerclage  (Read 511 times)

Jenn.white

• View Profile
Re: Funneling Cervix WITH cerclage
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017 at 12:48 AM »
Prayers needed right now...currently in hospital 2cm dilated bulging membranes no contractions tho. But only 22.4

Biscuitsmom2b

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017 at 03:09 AM »
Prayers sent your way!

Jenn.white

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017 at 12:48 PM »
Thank you

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017 at 02:12 PM »
Jenn so many prayers coming your way. There are many people on different forums where cerclage has failed and they have been placed on magnesium and antibiotics and placed in head down leg up position in hospital so that amniotic sac can go back into place. Sometimes they place another cerclage or pessary when they feel like it's stable. Other times they leave you on hospital bedrest for reminder of pregnancy. I have seen many women in other forums that have made it even in this scenario. Google failed cerclage success stories so you can see how other women made it so you can also recommend things to try to your doctor in case they don't want to do much, some docs are more aggressive than others. Please keep us updated.

Jenn.white

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017 at 11:07 PM »
Yes  I brought up possibly doing another cerclage but they didn't think much twice about it due to the risk of the bag breaking. I also asked two different doctors about being in that position but they said they didn't recommend it and to just lay flat however my dr that transferred me here did. When they checked me last night I was 2 cm dilated. However they wanted to check me again tonight but I refused. Don't want to possibly break my bag from them constantly going in me and I'm not bleeding or having any contractions discomfort or anything. So I'm just gonna try to lay as flat as possible drink water and pray to make it to 24 weeks... fingers crossed ????????????????????????And thanks for the prayers jess and advice definitely need it

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017 at 01:15 AM »
I'm hoping they are planning to leave you on hospital bedrest, maybe in a few days they can re-evaluate and you can ask if a pessary could be placed if amniotic sac recedes enough, even if they don't end up doing pessary I would hope they would keep you in hospital bedrest. I will be praying for you and hope they can try other interventions. I can tell you that when I was 21 weeks my membranes were bulging and before she was able to place the cerclage I had a urinary catheter  placed and was in trendelenburg for 36 hours, and that did help my amniotic sac recede almost all the way back in, maybe they could just try this with you in hopes of being able to place a pessary. Lots of prayers love and baby dust for you and baby.

Jenn.white

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017 at 02:21 AM »
Yes I believe they plan on leaving me here for the remainder of my pregnancy...this is day 2 I have brought up that position but nothing has changed they said laying flat is best which I know that position would be helpful. But I'm gonna stay put up to use restroom and back n back. And thanks for the love and prayers greatly appreciated

Jenn.white

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017 at 08:33 PM »
Lost baby girl this morning at 7am...had her at 6am

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017 at 11:00 PM »
I'm so sorry jenn my thoughts and prayers are with you

aciric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2017 at 01:07 PM »
Jen, I am so so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you during these difficult times. Big big hugs to you

Jenn.white

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017 at 03:24 AM »
Thank you :(

Biscuitsmom2b

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017 at 10:35 AM »
Jenn my deepest condolences. I just saw this and realized my last post must have hurt to read. I am so sorry. I pray that our babies are resting peacefully. My lost two years ago left me heartbroken and confused. It took time to process but with time I have found a way to live with a broken heart. Grieve for as long as u need but talk to someone if you find yourself lost. I am here if you need. May peace return to ur heart and may you little one always be remembered and loved.

Jenn.white

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017 at 01:39 AM »
Thank you...that meant a lot!!! It definitely hurts...just as much as it hurt the first time I went through this. I will forever remember every baby every pregnancy that I have dealt with and keep them living in my heart. It's going to take some time but I'll be ok one day!!! Thanks for the prayers and thoughts it means a lot