Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: Snot like discharge  (Read 240 times)

Jenn.white

• View Profile
Snot like discharge
« on: August 06, 2017 at 03:27 PM »
Hello,
I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow....I have a shorten funneling cervix with a preventative cerclage in place. My cervix was measuring 78mm (.78cm) last Friday 7/28/17. The last couple of days I have been a mucusy snot like discharge. No blood, no smell it's like a yellow tint to it, literally like snot. Anybody else experience anything like this??

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
Re: Snot like discharge
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017 at 05:19 PM »
I have a cerclage in place that was placed at 21 weeks rescue emergent cerclage, I am now 32 weeks.  I never had any discharge like that but after cerclage was placed, with your cervix being so short it would be worth a call to the doctor in the morning and getting seen to make sure your cervix is still closed and has not opened at all where they might need to place an additional or replace cerclage

Jenn.white

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017 at 07:19 PM »
Yes I will be calling first thing in the morning...but wanted to see if maybe anyone else have experienced anything like this

SamRose

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017 at 03:47 PM »
I just experienced that this morning. I had my cerclage placed a few days ago and up until today i haven’t had any discharge. From what I could find, as long as it doesn’t smell or isn’t bleeding enough to soak a pad it should be normal. That’s from my discharge paperwork and what the discharge nurse told me on Wednesday. I’ll still mention it to my doctor though.