Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for August 14, 2017  (Read 227 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for August 14, 2017
« on: August 14, 2017 at 10:27 AM »
Welcome to our new members! Thanks for joining, and I hope to see your Monday updates here! It's a great way to get to know the other bedrest moms.

So ladies, let us know how many weeks along you are. What are you looking forward to this week?

I hope we'll have a great turnout tomorrow on the Live Chat. Set an alarm so you don't miss it!

Keep 'em cookin'!
--Angela

Join our live chats Tuesdays at 2 pm Eastern/11 am Pacific: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Symptoms of preterm labor: http://www.keepemcookin.com/educate-yourself/symptoms-of-preterm-labor/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

Sally41

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for August 14, 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017 at 05:07 PM »
I am 37 weeks today, 14 weeks of hospital stay. So now my baby is term!
So I can now finally relax and wait for the birth.

Candice1313

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017 at 05:15 PM »
I am on week 34 now. I've been on bedrest at home for the last 15 weeks. I am looking forward to getting off bed rest in just two more weeks! We announced the baby's name this past weekend (Eva Alyssia). That was exciting.

I hope everyone has a good week!
Candice

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017 at 03:06 PM »
I just completed 33 weeks yesterday, 13 weeks on bedrest and praying to make it to at least 36 weeks feeling so blessed.

Candice I love the name!!!!!

jensine449

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017 at 10:30 PM »
Hi everyone!

Just checking in here this week.  Pregnant with Baby Girl #2.  I was on bedrest for #1 and even though I am currently having a "normal" pregnancy, I literally visit this site everyday, pray for each of you, and stay grateful for both pregnancies.  This website saved my life and sanity for #1!  Everyday I would enter the date I was on in the Search feature and read every single post that came up (ex. 34w3d).  It was a godsend and I felt like I learned so much. 

Just had a growth scan (34 weeks) yesterday and learned that this one is measuring about a week behind, is breech, and my AFIs are low.  So I'm staying positive and meeting with my doc on Friday.  I am upright this pregnancy (11 weeks on bedrest last time) so that's all that matters right now.

Think happy thoughts!  The weeks will fly by and you'll be holding those little ones soon enough!

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017 at 04:37 PM »
Jensine  thank you for checking in on us and sharing with us. Your current pregnancy will be in my prayers. Keep us updated :)

jensine449

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017 at 04:42 PM »
Thanks Jessica!  Stay connected to this website and check it daily.  Even though I'm having a "normal" pregnancy, I can't help but recall how the first one was and how blessed I feel this time around.  This forum saved my sanity!

Sally congratulations!  We'll be looking for baby pics soon! :)  Here's to a smooth, healthy delivery for mama and baby.

Candice and Jessica--congratulations!  You are so far along right now, and the super milestones are just a few short weeks away.  I bet you're starting to get excited (as am I!) for baby's arrival!  I am 35 weeks today.  I have a really hard time taking it easy.  I have to slow down and make it to at least 37.  Today hubby and I sanded and painted a free twin bed for my 2 year old (a big girl bed!).  It looks really cool--chalk paint really is as easy as people make it out to be!  But now I'm feeling like the baby is super heavy and low, and I'm laying low!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.  Tomorrow's the total eclipse here and I'm pretty excited!