Author Topic: 27+4 dilated 1 to 2 cm with cerclage holding.  (Read 106 times)

Biscuitsmom2b

• View Profile
27+4 dilated 1 to 2 cm with cerclage holding.
« on: August 18, 2017 at 10:08 PM »
So I have been on bed rest since 19 weeks. Rescue cerclage at 20 weeks. Pregesteron since 18 weeks. At 25weeks I was given steriod shots due to change in length of cervix. Sent home after a few days since all seemed stable. At 26+1 I had an ultrasound that showed cervix open with bulging membranes. Now on hospital bed rest. Just wondering if anyone has gone to term while dilated. Trying to keep this little one in till term. Things have been steady since I got admitted but I'm still so worried. And holy moly is hospital bed rest a challenge. All I keep saying is I rather be on bed rest with her inside instead of her fighting in the nicu. Our next goal after 28 weeks will be 30 weeks and so on.

Jenn.white

• View Profile
Re: 27+4 dilated 1 to 2 cm with cerclage holding.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017 at 12:52 AM »
So you have had bulging membranes for almost two weeks now and everything is ok now??? I'm currently 22.5 with bulging membranes 2cm dilated with preventative cerclage place at 15 weeks. I'm currently in hospital no contractions no bleeding no pain not pressure but wasn't sure how long I would make it with bulging membranes. How are things with you now and how far along are you now

Biscuitsmom2b

• View Profile
Re: 27+4 dilated 1 to 2 cm with cerclage holding.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017 at 02:37 AM »
Hi! Well 08/28 was not an easy day. I've been in hospital for 3 weeks now and my body decided to go into labour today. At 1230am contractions started and at about 1pm (almost 13 hours later) they had to Remove my cerclage due to increased tension. I was sure I would deliver today. However contractions slowed and then stopped. I only dilated to 3cm. So now we wait and pray for as many days as possible with no stitch. We are at 29 weeks and 2 days and everyday inside is an added blessing. You got this! I know it's terrifying but remember that u are not alone. You have ur little one fighting with u. Sending u positive vibes, I've been worried since week 18 and I know it seems like a long way to go but u got this!.