Author Topic: Hello I'm new here! Twins + short cervix + bed rest  (Read 138 times)

skarnik

• View Profile
Hello I'm new here! Twins + short cervix + bed rest
« on: August 31, 2017 at 09:39 PM »
Hi Everyone,

So elated that I found this forum! I'm currently growing two beautiful babes, 27w on hospital bed rest with a short cervix. I'm pretty worried every day but every day is a win! I have a toddler at home, who I miss intensely but I know that one day this will all be a distant memory and we'll be a happy healthy family of five.

Your chats are giving me hope and inspiration to keep these babes cookin'!

jensine449

• View Profile
Re: Hello I'm new here! Twins + short cervix + bed rest
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017 at 10:40 PM »
Hi Skarnik,

Welcome to the forum!  It was a total sanity saver for me while on bedrest with Baby Girl #1.  I'm now 37w1d with Baby Girl #2 and, thank goodness, no bedrest!  But I visit this site often and keep everyone in my prayers.  27w is awesome--congrats on making it so far already!  The time will totally fly, I promise.  For me, the days dragged on but the weeks flew by!  I know that the hospital is the last place you want to be, but it's so safe and you've got the best minds right there.  Stay busy, watch lots of Netflix, read e-books, and chip away at those little things you meant to do...clean out your inboxes, file those files, organize digital photos.  :)

Best of luck--keep us posted and keep em cooking!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017 at 11:06 AM »
Hi, Skarnik. Welcome to the group!

Have you met our new member Desparatemom? Here's her post: http://forum.keepemcookin.com/index.php?topic=4313.0 She's also expecting twins.

skarnik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017 at 05:08 PM »
Thanks Jensine449! I'm still hanging in there. Always staying positive through all of this.

Angela- I'll get in touch with that other mom, it's great to have a friend through all of this!