Author Topic: Membranes ruptured at 32 weeks  (Read 87 times)

Kfontana87

• View Profile
Membranes ruptured at 32 weeks
« on: September 05, 2017 at 07:12 PM »
Yesterday my membranes ruptured... I was sent to l&d where it was confirmed that they did. They didn't rupture all the way which is good. Baby girl is doing great! She is very active on the monitors. I got my cerclage removed this morning. And the doctor told me my cervix is still thick which is also good! I'm here for the long hall. Have been on antibiotics since yesterday, hoping she stays In for another week or two. Hope everyone is still hanging on! Love & peace??

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
Re: Membranes ruptured at 32 weeks
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017 at 09:53 PM »
Lots of prayers for you and your little one to make it another couple of weeks. I'm so glad you at least made it to 32 weeks before this happened. So glad to hear she is active and it's a slow leak, lots of baby dust coming your way. 

jensine449

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017 at 10:05 PM »
Sending prayers your way Kfontana!  Hang in there, keep that positive attitude! :) 

Kfontana87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017 at 10:27 PM »
Thank you ladies!! Glad for the monitors and that she's very active! I took pictures of my belly pretty much from the beginning. And my belly looks a lot bigger from 5 days ago! Glad everyone is still hanging in there! We got this :) I'm trying my hardest to stay positive!!