Author Topic: Update  (Read 103 times)

Kfontana87

• View Profile
Update
« on: September 09, 2017 at 06:38 AM »
Update:

I had my baby girl on 9-7-17 at 5:47am She wasn't being good on the monitor so they did an ultrasound and said she wasn't being active enough. So they did an emergency c section. She weights 4lbs 4.7oz and 17 3/4 in length. She is perfect in everyway. She is doing pretty good! Needs some help breathing. Hoping she can start with breast milk today. And I will hopefully get to hold her!  Thank you for all the continued prayers :)

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017 at 12:40 PM »
Congratulations, im so glad to hear she is doing well.  I'm glad she at least held off from coming right away after water broke so it gave time for steroids to take effect.  :)
I will continue my prayers for her, hoping you can have some skin to skin today, most importantly praying for a short and uneventful nicu stay.

Biscuitsmom2b

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017 at 10:15 PM »
Congratulations. May your NICU stay be fast and may she feed n grow strong. I hope u are doing well. Best wishes!

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017 at 04:13 PM »
Update:

I had my baby girl on 9-7-17 at 5:47am She wasn't being good on the monitor so they did an ultrasound and said she wasn't being active enough. So they did an emergency c section. She weights 4lbs 4.7oz and 17 3/4 in length. She is perfect in everyway. She is doing pretty good! Needs some help breathing. Hoping she can start with breast milk today. And I will hopefully get to hold her!  Thank you for all the continued prayers :)

Just wanted to check in and see how you and your baby girl are doing. :)