Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for September 18, 2017  (Read 127 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for September 18, 2017
« on: September 18, 2017 at 10:30 AM »
Hello, ladies!

How is everyone doing? How many weeks are you? Any surprise trips to L&D last week? And who is holding smooth and steady?

I just wanted to say a quick word about preeclampsia today. I never expected that I would get it, and no one ever does. It can come on quickly, so I want to encourage all of you to keep an eye out for its symptoms: high blood pressure, protein in the urine, hyperactive reflexes, pain under the right rib, sudden swelling, sudden weight gain, nausea or vomiting, shoulder pain, vision changes (spots, blurriness), headache, lower back pain, racing pulse, confusion, shortness of breath or chest pain. You can learn more at www.Preeclampsia.org. If you have ANY of these symptoms, report them to your doctor right away.

Looking forward to your updates!

Angela

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for September 18, 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017 at 04:03 PM »
Happy Monday Angela and bedrest mommies! I am 38 weeks today and emergent rescue cerclage was placed at 21 weeks for dilation and bulging membranes, after 10weeks of strict bedrest and 5 of modified I can say we beat the odds!! We were told by all doctors to not expect to make it farther than 26 weeks. Well cerclage, bed rest, vaginal progesterone, procardia, and most important lots of prayer here we are.

I have an appointment with Obgyn on Wednesday to schedule csection as this will be my fourth and last csection :).

Stay positive, have faith, you can beat the odds of medical studies and surprise all of your doubtful doctors. Lots of baby dust for everyone. I will keep everyone updated when my little one arrives.

BabyB#2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017 at 06:57 PM »
After 5 months of bedrest, 6 1/2 weeks of that in the hospital.  I had my cerclage removed on Wednesday the 13th. Baby girl decided to come on our wedding anniversary 9/15.  She was 36+3,No NICU time, thank goodness.

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017 at 08:43 PM »
After 5 months of bedrest, 6 1/2 weeks of that in the hospital.  I had my cerclage removed on Wednesday the 13th. Baby girl decided to come on our wedding anniversary 9/15.  She was 36+3,No NICU time, thank goodness.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!