Author Topic: We made it!!!  (Read 184 times)

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
We made it!!!
« on: September 28, 2017 at 03:52 PM »
My little miracle made her appearance yesterday.
After having bulging membranes, dilation, with rescue cerclage placement at 21 weeks I was told she wouldn't make it
And if she did we would only get to about 26 weeks. Well after being on bedrest from 21-36 weeks I ditched my stitch at 37 weeks and had a csection yesterday at 39w2days. Perla Victoria was 8lbs10oz 20.5 inches long and is happy and healthy.
Have faith everyone, you can beat the odds, baby dust for all!!

Candice1313

• View Profile
Re: We made it!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017 at 10:19 PM »
Congrats! So happy for you. Great job on bedrest and making it to week 39. That is amazing. I love the name. I hope your recovery from bedrest goes well. You were a great support while I was on bedrest. Glad we overlapped! Enjoy your time with your little one :)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017 at 02:50 PM »
Welcome to the world, Perla! We've been happily waiting for you!

Thank you so much for sharing your story so we all can see that ANYTHING is possible... no matter what the diagnosis! My biggest congratulations!

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017 at 04:40 PM »
Welcome to the world, Perla! We've been happily waiting for you!

Thank you so much for sharing your story so we all can see that ANYTHING is possible... no matter what the diagnosis! My biggest congratulations!

Your forum and the wonderful women on here gave me so much insight and hope.  Thank you to all and I know your site will help so many more women in these horrible situations that can have amazing and wonderful outcomes.

JessicaRN2009

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017 at 04:47 PM »
Congrats! So happy for you. Great job on bedrest and making it to week 39. That is amazing. I love the name. I hope your recovery from bedrest goes well. You were a great support while I was on bedrest. Glad we overlapped! Enjoy your time with your little one :)
[/quote

Thank you Candice. Im so glad we met through here and we went through similar situations , it was a blessing and you always gave me so much hope. I hope your baby is doing well and has somewhat of a schedule now. My little Perla Victoria is a week old now. Every time I feel tired I think of what we have been through and it gives me a ton of energy. I feel so lucky to have her with me.
I’m sure jiggly after bedrest heeheee can’t wait to start working out in 5 more weeks.    Lots of hugs for you and. Baby

Mommybee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017 at 11:09 AM »
Amazing!!! Such a blessing!!! Congratulations!!