Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for October 15, 2017  (Read 230 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for October 15, 2017
« on: October 16, 2017 at 11:51 AM »
"I learned that we can do anything, but we can't do everything... at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything."
--Dan Millman

And this is your time to cook! Let everything else fall aside...for now. So tell me what is new, ladies! What are you looking forward to this week? As always, let us know how many weeks along you are.

Keep 'em cookin',
Angela

Angela_Unglued

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for October 15, 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM »
Hello. This past week was a bad week for me and my family. Our 15 year old kitty suddenly became very ill. I stressed over her all week. I didn't do much anything for activity but I did provide her assist feeding and cleaning her. Unfortunately she lost the fight and died yesterday. My family is sad to lose her but now she is at peace and we can move forward and worry about other things now. Physically I feel well though, so that is good. Hope everyone else is hanging in there.

andreak

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for October 15, 2017
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017 at 08:19 PM »
I lost a cm on my cervix in 10 days! Still in the acceptable range, but that could change quickly. I have constant contractions, but this is the first baby where my cervix is changing. Strict bedrest and nifedipine to try and calm my uterus a bit. I'm 19 weeks. They won't consider a cervical stitch yet and they fought me on the nifedipine. I just need to make it to the magical 24 week mark, then they have to help me. One day at a time. I see lots of TV in my kids future.