Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for November 27, 2017  (Read 120 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for November 27, 2017
« on: November 27, 2017 at 12:58 PM »
Hello, my dears.

I HATE to ask for help, just like many of you are feeling right now. It personally costs me more than $2,000 per year to run KeepEmCookin (for website hosting, website security, business registration fees, bank fees, and domain registration).  Your Amazon purchases are a way that I can help meet that goal. It is Cyber Monday on Amazon, so it seems like the best day to make this request. Whenever you are going to shop on Amazon (not just today), please first click on this link: http://amzn.to/2Ah68fc Then shop! When you do, Amazon gives 4% to 6% of the purchase price to Keep 'Em Cookin' and that helps me to keep the forum up and running.

So super mamas, how has the past week been? What have you been up to? Who has an appointment this week?

Keep looking forward, mamas!
Angela

Don't forget: Join us every Tuesday at 2 pm Eastern time/11 am Pacific time for a live chat with other bedrest moms: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/

Twins2018

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for November 27, 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017 at 04:58 AM »
Hi, I am new to this forum and in Sydney Australia. Am I able to join the live chats? Let me know when these would be my time zone.

Currently on 3 weeks bed rest and struggling!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Monday Roll Call for November 27, 2017
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017 at 11:20 AM »
Hi, Twins2018!

I am so glad you found our group! A lot of moms say that the first 2 to 3 weeks are the hardest, so you're over the first hump.  :) Do you have any other children?

Let's see... Sydney is 16 hours ahead of Washington, D.C. where I live, so for you that would be 6 am. Really early, but perhaps you can join us anyway.

Positive thoughts coming your way!