Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for December 11, 2017  (Read 505 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for December 11, 2017
« on: December 11, 2017 at 12:39 PM »
The holiday season is well under way. It's exciting to see time passing, but I know it can be a tough time as friends and family are having holiday parties and are out shopping for gifts. This is a time when it is especially important to invite people over so that you don't feel quite so left out. What do you have planned? Or tell us what you will make a plan to do after reading this message.

I'm looking forward to your updates! It was great to have such a great turnout for the Live Chat last week. Even with the struggles you are all going through, I have to say that we had a lot of fun!

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Live chat at 2 pm Eastern/11 am Pacific on Tuesdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

Kmuss

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for December 11, 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017 at 05:53 AM »
Well I'm a few days late but I'm trying to be a better participant so I wanted to come chime in! 29 weeks 2 days today! As for holiday festivities, "Santa" is coming over tomorrow to visit my little boy. A man from our church dresses as Santa for local events each year. With me being homebound and my little guy being not far behind, it will be so great to have him still get to see Santa. Now let's see how he feels about it haha.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Monday Roll Call for December 11, 2017
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017 at 01:03 PM »
That is so wonderful Santa came to visit you! I hope it was a magical day for your son! I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts your way every day. Hoping that the results from last week's scan are good news!