Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Pregnant again after early loss  (Read 3842 times)

mekvien

• View Profile
Re: Pregnant again after early loss
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2018 at 02:42 AM »
Yay!! I am 27 weeks 5 days today.  Hangin in too!

Jadeandrainbowbub

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2018 at 04:02 AM »
Awesome! That's great, mekvien! :D So happy for you! 27+5 is so close to 28 weeks too!

Jadeandrainbowbub

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2018 at 07:00 AM »
Had another ultrasound today. Bub is now breech, and my cl is a little longer. Yay!! I think maybe him not being head down is taking some of the pressure off?  So relieved!

EnglishRose23

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2018 at 10:12 PM »
Pleased to hear your cervical length has improved! I've noticed I always feel best when baby is breech. Head down is too much pressure, and traverse seems to trigger contractions for me.

How was his growth on your scan?

Lauren

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM »
So great to hear about your cervical length!! Such good news to hear that it’s gained some length at this stage. Wishing you more good news as you progress in this pregnancy!

Jadeandrainbowbub

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2018 at 06:32 AM »
Thanks guys! His growth is going really well :) He's actually jumped up to 58th percentile in growth!!! :O The dr asked me if I was sure I didn't have gd because it was such a big jump. But I didn't have gd according to my gtt so I am guessing he is just growing well? He still has short little legs tho which is cute, haha.

We are 29 weeks today :D Had another ultrasound yesterday as well and he is looking really healthy. The dr was so positive and said based on the scans he doubts he has t13 or 18. He did say scans aren't 100% diagnostic, but with a baby with one of those trisomies he would expect to see severe malformations. Which he isn't seeing.

They do still think bub has partial agenesis of the corpus callosum. And possibly Ds. But honestly if that is all it is it's fine. I just want to have a happy bubba to take home, even if he does have some challenges!

Oh, cl was also really good! Still waiting on the follow up MRI report for his brain in  more detail, but either way the prognosis is looking much better than they were originally saying.

EnglishRose23

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2018 at 02:24 PM »
That's great news!  ;D

Jadeandrainbowbub

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2018 at 01:43 AM »
Yep, it is! :D Thanks!

Jadeandrainbowbub

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2018 at 09:32 AM »
Got the MRI results back. Bub definitely has partial agenesis of the corpus callosum. He also has fluid on his brain again, which is only mild, but they want to keep a close eye on it. Because if it gets severe they may need to deliver early.

Lauren

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2018 at 02:36 PM »
Sorry to hear about the MRI results, what a journey this has been for you.  Hoping your bubs can cook for as long as possible!

Jadeandrainbowbub

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2018 at 10:40 PM »
Thanks. Yep it has definitely been full on! I am hoping we can make it to full term and the fluid doesn't increase again.

jenniferluke1001

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2018 at 06:14 AM »
There is a course on health education for antenatal mother which help you understand the ins and outs of pregnancy and also provide you tips on keeping fetus healthy.