Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for January 8, 2018  (Read 326 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for January 8, 2018
« on: January 08, 2018 at 04:10 PM »
Welcome to another week! Tell us how many weeks along you are, what you have planned for this week, and what your favorite bed rest food is.

I ate a lot of string cheese and nuts when I was on bed rest, and also yogurt that I kept in a small fridge next to my futon on the floor in the living room. I wanted to be where all the action was with my 2-year-old Miss Sunshine. Every day was a party on the floor! Kids are very adaptable, thank goodness!

Looking forward to your updates...
Angela

See you at the Live Chat tomorrow at 2 pm EST/11 am PST! If you're not sure which time zone you're in, here's a map: http://www.123loadboard.com/online/help/quick-reference/Time-Zones.aspx
http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/

EnglishRose23

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for January 8, 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018 at 12:18 AM »
Still so early but we've made it to 8 weeks now  :D

Feeling beat up with the flu right now on top of morning sickness and pregnancy fatigue. Had my flu shot in the fall so hopeful it is a short and mild case of the flu so I can get on with things!

I'm usually vegan, but choosing to relax to vegetarianism while I'm pregnant. Food cravings have been getting me, so right now it's all about the pickles!!

No new bleeds this week :-)

1sttimemomwatson

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for January 8, 2018
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018 at 04:35 PM »
Week 21 and cervix is 6mm. I'm trying to stay positive,and will my cervix to lengthen by my appointment on Wednesday.

This week my plan is to find a new book to lose myself in. I feel like I've exhausted tv, movies, Netflix, Amazon, etc.

My favorite food is CAKE! However, I'm being good and watching that I get a balanced diet.