Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 18 weeks with a preventative cerclage  (Read 1169 times)

MissKBoss

• View Profile
Re: 18 weeks with a preventative cerclage
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2018 at 10:44 PM »
Update

wanted to give everyone hope that a cervix is dynamic and can change so please think positive and never give up.
I went in for another CL check today and my cervix grew from 2.8 last week to 3.3 today.  I am sooooo happy   i went through a rough time where i thought it was all going downhill but my spirit has lifted and i'm started to believe that this will finally be my rainbow baby.  Thinking of all you ladies going through this hard time just remember its only temporary and when its all done we will look back and say it was all worth it. xoxo

MissKBoss

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018 at 04:02 AM »
34 weeks today God is good :)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018 at 12:45 PM »
Oh, wow! That's fantastic! Has your OB said when you might get to lesson your restrictions?

So what have you been doing to keep busy? Any advice for other bedrest moms just beginning their journey?

Congrats!

MissKBoss

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2018 at 02:43 AM »
I was not on bedrest i just put myself on modified bedrest for a few weeks and once i felt comfortable i did a little more but not too m,much.  I got weekly CL checks from 14weeks to 28 weeks, and my CL fluctuated a little each week. some weeks were longer then others but the stitch was always holding strong.  I am now 3 days away from ditch the stitch day and soooooo grateful for getting this far.  God is good.

GOOD LUCK to all the IC mommies out there.  Stay positive Keep the faith and you will get through this.