Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Looking Back on Bedrest  (Read 318 times)

MMorgan

• View Profile
Looking Back on Bedrest
« on: May 15, 2018 at 04:29 PM »
Hi Everyone,

It's officially been a year since I was on bedrest. I spent 2 months on bedrest at home, then almost a month in hospital after being diagnosed with Vasa Previa. I wanted to share something that I wish I had done to hopefully help the ladies currently on bedrest.

My biggest regret is that I didn't keep a journal. I did blog my pregnancy in 6 lengthy posts, the link is below if anyone wants to read (start from bottom to top to go in the right order). But I wish I had kept a more personal journal, something not so public, something that truly let out all my feelings, something handwritten, with daily entries. I would've kept track of who visited each day, who helped with cooking or cleaning, if I had any appointments, how they went, what I did to pass time, maybe even what the weather was like, etc.

Just an idea because even though bedrest seems like forever, once it's over, it seems like a blur. Hang in there ladies, you're all tough momma's... "resting ain't easy!"

https://babymorgan2.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Looking Back on Bedrest
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018 at 01:46 PM »
Hi, there!
Thanks so much for sharing your story and offering this advice to our moms. You're so right about what you said:  Even though bedrest seems like forever, once it's over, it seems like a blur.

Wishing you, Baby Jenna and your family all of the best!