Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 28 weeks - 2nd Pregnancy  (Read 1038 times)

OBmom

• View Profile
Re: 28 weeks - 2nd Pregnancy
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018 at 08:15 PM »
Congrats on 36 weeks! So good to hear you've made it this far! Any weight past 2kg is truly a blessing, makes you feel so much safer..
Have you talked to your doctor about the birth itself? I'd say a programmed c-section is most reasonable, wit your previous C and very low amniotic fluid... No sense in pushing the baby to the limit and end up doing the same thing in emergency context, right?
Keep counting your kicks and before you know it you'll be cuddling your little one in your arms.
Fingers crossed that all goes well, and keep us posted!

AletF

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018 at 11:29 AM »
Hello Marguerite, I’m also in SA (Centurion). You’ve done really well to be able to go onto 38 wks next week. All the best for the delivery and enjoy meeting your little boy! I’ll be 25 wks on Saturday.

Margueritevdw

• View Profile
*update - SUCCESS* 28 weeks - 2nd Pregnancy
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018 at 09:57 AM »
Hi,

Just wanted to update you all. Our baby was delivered on the 22nd just over 37 weeks. He didn't pick up any weight the last week so my Dr decided to deliver slightly earlier. He was born late on Tuesday weighing 2.1kg and was doing so well that he spent his first 24hrs with us in the maternity ward. However his blood sugar was not stable so they moved him to NICU last night. He is doing really well though and will be coming home in a couple of days. So relieved we made it so far and had such good outcomes. Thank you all for your support!

@OBMom - all the best for you and your baby. I read your update.

@aletf - I've been posting here from 28weeks and made it all the way to 37weeks. All the best!

OBmom

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018 at 01:15 PM »
Hi!! Congrats on the new arrival, so glad to hear you made it to term!
Hope your little one stays for the shortest time in the NICU and you get to bring him home soon.
All the best for your family too.

EnglishRose23

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018 at 10:13 PM »
Congratulations! You are a rockstar for making it to 37 weeks  ;D ;D. Hope you and baby both home and doing well now.

Lauren

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018 at 12:00 AM »
Congratulations!!! So exciting to hear that you got to take home a full term baby. Wishing you and your family all the best!!!