Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Nesting  (Read 204 times)

EnglishRose23

• View Profile
Nesting
« on: March 25, 2018 at 07:07 PM »
Hi ladies

Does anyone have any advice on containing crazy nesting instincts when you are supposed to be resting? It's kicked in so strong for me the past few days. I'm behaving myself so far but the urge to deep clean is ridiculously strong. A part of me is nervous that the nesting itself is a warning sign since I ppromed with my daughter at 21 weeks after nesting set in at 20 weeks (i'm 19 weeks along now)

Anish

• View Profile
Re: Nesting
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018 at 06:20 AM »
Hi Englishrose
In my opinion nesting doesn't necessarily mean the baby is coming now sometimes our fears get the best of us and we lose focus. Your baby will not come before her time not a second earlier. Bed rest can be overwhelming and boring full of anxiety so...... This is expected.. I pray that the Lord may give you peace and may he renew your strength and Hope😊 You got this! Praying for you🙏

kgkane

• View Profile
Re: Nesting
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018 at 12:03 PM »
Lol... I feel your nesting pain! I’ve been good too..... but I keep a notebook with me, and everyday am making to do lists for my hubby, and close friends, and myself...I plan out time on my feet so that I know exactly what I want to get done and I can be efficient about it.  Im on Pinterest collecting reicipies for freezer meals.  Once I get a litttle further along I will be on my feet more, and can’t wait to fill the freezer, and shop again!