Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Tell us something most people don't know about you!  (Read 2044 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Tell us something most people don't know about you!
« on: June 29, 2010 at 09:27 PM »
I'll start.

My nose was broken by a cantaloupe. I was helping to unload a truck of cantaloupes at the farmers market where I worked the summer before college.

Tell us something random about you!

Luvmytieren

• View Profile
Re: Tell us something most people don't know about you!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010 at 04:33 PM »
How fun!  I have monkey toes.  They are long and flexible.  They are coming in handy with this pregnancy since I can pick up things off the floor with them.  I also sit with my toes intertwined like you would your fingers.  I've always done this but others find it freaky. 

Thanks for the fun post!

Margaret

Katr

• View Profile
Re: Tell us something most people don't know about you!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010 at 10:04 PM »
Ha! @Luvmytiernen, I have "prehensile toes" too! I can't interfold them like you can, but I can pick up things with them, spread them apart, move my baby toe independently of the rest, etc. My husband still sometimes gets weirded out by it! Useful in pregnancy though!

Something else random about me is that I don't really move much in my sleep. Many times, I wake up in the exact same position as I went to sleep in. Sometimes, if I don't position myself well my ear will hurt in the morning because I spent all night sleeping on it in the same way! My lack of movement worried my husband at first (he would wonder if I was still alive!) but now he's used to it.