Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for May 7, 2018  (Read 453 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for May 7, 2018
« on: May 07, 2018 at 11:46 AM »
Hello, ladies!
You all are doing the most important job in the world and you deserve all the support you can get!

The last couple of weeks on the Live Chat have been pretty slow. It would mean a lot to me, and especially the other bedrest moms here, if we could count on more of you to come out. It can be a lot of fun! Please let us know if you will be on the chat tomorrow. :)

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Join the Live Chats at 2 pm Eastern on Tuesdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

EnglishRose23

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for May 7, 2018
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018 at 01:17 PM »
Hi,

25 weeks today! Feeling very positive now that we will have a baby to take home at the end of this, it's fun to finally get to think about things like setting up the nursery. My husband and son got to feel baby's kicks for the first time this week too. She's so active in there like her brother and sister were, was hoping for a slightly more mellow personality this time but I don't think that's happening!!

Less pains overall this week which I think is a good sign. I'll be seeing the MFM today, but just for a follow up and my glucose challenge.

Unfortunately 2pm in the afternoon seems to be my sons witching hour of tantrums and difficult behavior, so I'm never able to make the live chats  :(

jmomma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018 at 03:35 PM »
Hi there, 25+3 today! So very happy to be here, but still super nervous about making it to full term. I think having a preemie (although he was a 34 weeker, which is very, very good) is making me more nervous about it happening again, versus the last time when I didn't know what to expect at all. But I'm feeling fine, and everything has been going well so far, so I have no reason to be anxious at this point. I think I'll breathe much easier when we make it to 28 weeks.

My hips and pelvis and lower back have been soooo achey lately. Each pregnancy gets worse, I feel like I'm breaking apart when I walk! Hopefully I can get back to normal after pregnancy; I know after my last baby, running hurt SO bad when I started to get back into it.

I may be able to make the live chat tomorrow, I keep forgetting each week, but it should work out tomorrow if I remember!

Lauren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018 at 05:16 PM »
24+4 today!  This is officially the longest we have ever been pregnant!
Feeling hopeful and optimistic, and baby is celebrating by being ridiculously active.
This week I was hooked up with an antenatal community care program and will have weekly visits with a nurse who comes to my house to monitor, educate, and provide support.
We also have a growth scan and an OB visit on Thursday, so it'll be a busy week!
I'll be there for the live chat tomorrow... like I always am. Hope to see you there!