Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 4cm dilated 75% effaced 29+2  (Read 243 times)

COBG01

• View Profile
4cm dilated 75% effaced 29+2
« on: September 17, 2018 at 10:53 PM »
Hello everyone! Im new to the boards but this is not my first high risk pregnancy.
I had my daughter at 34 weeks, my son i had at 39 he was term but I had pre-e with him.

This pregnancy i have had labor stopped twice now with Magnesium sulfate. First time at 23+5, i was dilated to 3 and went home after 2.5 weeks in the hospital. This time was at 28+2, i am now dilated to a 4, 75% effaced. Baby is at -3 still thankfully.
Im just wondering how many mamas made it to at least 32 weeks being dilated at 4? Im currently on 'modified' bed rest and 10 mg procardia every 6 hours at home.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: 4cm dilated 75% effaced 29+2
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018 at 01:42 PM »
Hi! I am sorry you have had such a tough time with your pregnancies. I'm guessing your OB will be keeping a close eye on you, which is certainly an advantage this time around. You're also doing a great job staying in tune with what you're feeling and getting checked out. Keep it up! In this group, I have seen several women go on for another month or more with dilating to 4 cm. Sending you positive thoughts that you'll get there, too!