Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll call for September 24, 2018  (Read 523 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll call for September 24, 2018
« on: September 24, 2018 at 01:37 PM »
Welcome to our new members! Thanks for joining, and I hope to see your Monday updates here each week! It's a great way to get to know the other bedrest moms.

So ladies, let us know how many weeks along you are. What are you looking forward to this week?

I hope we'll have a great turnout tomorrow on the Live Chat. It's so much fun when we can get three or four moms on at  once. Please take a moment to set an alarm on your phone. See you there! http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/

Keep 'em cookin'!
--Angela

Live chat: Tuesdays at 2! Join us every Tuesday at 2 pm Eastern time for a live chat with other bedrest moms. http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/

maddoxsmommy7

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll call for September 24, 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018 at 02:35 PM »
Hello! 33.4 today! Just trying to get through another day.  I will miss the live chat today as it is at the same time as my doctor's appointment.  The past 2 weeks I have been admitted to the hospital at my appointments so hoping for a better outcome today! Also hoping to get permission to have my baby shower on Saturday with a location change to my house! Hope everyone is doing well.

Alissaluvsdogs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018 at 03:51 PM »
Hi, I’m Alissa. I’m 23+4 weeks pregnant with my first pregnancy. I just got out on bedrest last week after my cervix shortened and I started contracting. It’s scary and nerve wracking and I’m in the process of switching to a hospital with level 4 NICU in case we don’t make it to 32 weeks. Hanging in there.

Quapamama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018 at 12:52 AM »
Hi! 33+2 today! Hoping baby girl continues to bake for as long as possible. Still on modified bedrest and will be until 36 weeks. I’m looking forward to Oct 1st when I’ll be 34 weeks pregnant!