Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for October 29, 2018  (Read 742 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for October 29, 2018
« on: October 29, 2018 at 02:17 PM »
Hello, ladies!

For women experiencing a high-risk pregnancy, and particularly those on bedrest, you're so focused on NOT delivering your baby that you may not think much about delivery. I wanted to share this quote on the power of giving birth, and to reassure you that you will be ready whenever the time comes!

“Birth is an opportunity to transcend. To rise above what we are accustomed to, reach deeper inside ourselves than we are familiar with, and to see not only what we are truly made of, but the strength we can access in and through birth.” – author Marcie Macari

I love that!

Question for you all: Would anyone be interested in me starting a private Facebook group? Would you be more inclined to post there instead of here?

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
--Angela

Live chat: Thursdays at 2! Join us every Thursday at 2 pm Eastern time/11 am Pacific time for a live chat with other bedrest moms: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/

HeatherB

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for October 29, 2018
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018 at 01:20 AM »
Thank you for the encouragement! I don't have facebook but think you should go with where the most women can get the most support. I had facebook in the past and sometimes a lot of posts get lost in busy groups.