Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for December 17, 2018  (Read 596 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for December 17, 2018
« on: December 17, 2018 at 09:13 AM »
Five Ways Prison Is Better than Bed Rest

1) Daily showers
2) One hour of exercise each day
3) Time spent outdoors "in the yard"
4) Spending time with others in similar circumstances
5) Conjugal visits  ;)

I haven’t shared that in a while, so I thought our new members might get a kick out of it!

As always, let us know how many weeks along you are, and what you've been doing to stay busy. Also, take a moment today to connect with another member by responding to her post. Stay connected…

And keep 'em cookin'!
Angela

P.S. Set an alarm on your phone. :) Join the Live chat at 2 pm Eastern/11 am Pacific on Thursdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

Pixiejan

• 29 weeks and counting!
    • View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for December 17, 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018 at 09:37 AM »
I’m 27 weeks today. I’ve been on bedrest with bathroom, shower and kitchen privileges in the hospital for just over a week. Everything seems stable. At last check (a week ago today) I was 3-4 cm dilated. I’m mostly just reading or watching tv. They want me lying down most of time, so it’s hard to do things like knitting or crocheting. Resident who came around for rounds this morning said they are going to try to get me home by Friday! Since I’ll be close to 28 weeks then.

HeatherB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018 at 09:54 AM »
I am 25 + 2 weeks. My placenta has continously moved away from my cervix so my doctor feels that my chances of having an accreta are slim. We will have to watch but they arent going to send me to the regional hospital at this time. My doctor still wants me on modified bed rest but I can stand up for up to 30 minutes a few times a day. Hopefully as I get further along and gain my strength back, I can do more.

LaurenB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018 at 09:34 AM »
I'm 21+4 weeks today still on home bed rest for PPROM at 19+3 weeks. Doctor says I'm in the small percentage that doesn't go into labor within a week of water breaking, so she's definitely more hopeful I'll make it to 23 weeks and beyond.  The plan is still to go to the hospital at 23 weeks so that they can monitor me and keep me on antibiotics. I've found a great hospital with a high NICU for our little guy. He moves around so much!

I have been watching tv, doing Sudoku puzzles, coloring and my mother in law is going to teach me to crochet today!