Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for December 31, 2018  (Read 33015 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for December 31, 2018
« on: December 31, 2018 at 10:37 AM »
Who's still cookin'? Did any of you worry about having a 2018 baby? You're soooo close to 2019!

Share with us three wonderful things that happened to you this year. I'll start:

1) Publishing "Stuck in Bed" after more than a year and a half of collaboration with my co-author and illustrator.
2) Celebrating my 14th anniversary with my husband, who grows more special to me every year. (And who put up with my craziness during my two pregnancies on bed rest!)
3) My kids finding their passions: drawing anime characters (my daughter) and playing the baritone horn (my son).

I'm looking forward to your weekly updates and what made 2018 special for you.

Keep 'em cookin',
Angela

P.S. Set an alarm on your phone. :) Join the Live chat at 2 pm Eastern/11 am Pacific on Thursdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018 at 10:44 AM by Angela »

Lilyndra

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for December 31, 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018 at 07:07 PM »
I am so happy to still be pregnant! Been admitted to hospital bedrest since 24+1 weeks pregnant (so 6 weeks now), and am now 30+1 weeks pregnant! And even better, I have not had a hemorrhage since I was admitted, much to all the doctors surprise (I am a complete Placenta Previa, with increta/possible percreta)

I was definately scared when I came in we were going to be having baby in 2018, but it looks like we are going to make it too 2019 😎

3 things that were awesome in 2018:
1) my oldest boy started grade school and loves it!
2) celebrating 10 years with my husband
3) getting pregnant with our last baby, no matter how difficult this pregnancy has been

HeatherB

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for December 31, 2018
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019 at 04:08 PM »
Im still pregnant! I am 27+3 weeks today. I am still spotting occassionally but things are pretty stable right now.

3 blessings from 2018 are:
1. My oldest started 9th grade.
2. We started a small apiary.
3. We started raising a small herd of dairy goats.