Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for March 4, 2019  (Read 290 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for March 4, 2019
« on: March 04, 2019 at 02:58 PM »
Hey, pretty ladies!

It's a new month and you are still cookin'! Let us know how many weeks along you are, and what you've been doing to stay busy. Also, take a moment today to connect with another member by responding to her post. Stay connected…

Angela

Live chat at 2 pm Eastern on Thursdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

HeatherB

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for March 4, 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019 at 04:07 AM »
I am 36 + 3 weeks pregnant now. I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions today so I dont know how much longer we have. My csection has been scheduled for March 19th at 38 weeks 3 days. I only have two weeks left at the most. Ive been busy homeschooling my children.

Angela

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019 at 12:33 PM »
Hi, Heather. Congrats on 36 weeks and still cookin'! I'm very excited for you! It's crazy to think you'll be meeting your baby so soon.

Linds

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019 at 02:03 PM »
Hi all,

I am 33+2 today. Happy to have made it this far, but definitely still hopeful to make it the whole way!

Angela

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019 at 04:37 PM »
Hi, Linds! You're getting there. I have seen many moms who made it to 33 stay stable and go on to deliver at 37 weeks and beyond.  :)

bed bound and down

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019 at 06:09 PM »
As of today I am 27 weeks 5 days. I have less than a cm of cervical length and have been contracting regularly every 45min for days, but so far they are letting me stay home as long as the contractions don't get closer together.
As ways to keep busy I've been planting trays of indoor seed starts to plant out in the garden this spring, as well as making aquarium decor for a 40 gallon tank we are setting up for my daughter's birthday. I've also been scrap booking and working on kindergarten prep with my daughter. The parent orientation for kindergarten is happening this weekend and I'm really bummed I don't get to go.
Now that I'm past the super dangerous point for having a micro premie I'm starting to relax quite a bit.

Lauren237

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019 at 07:11 PM »
Hi all,

I'm 37+2 today with twins, and will be induced on Friday if I don't go into labor before then! It feels so surreal to have made it to this point and I can't believe that we get to meet them so soon!

Don't really know what to do with myself for these last few days, I'm still taking it easy because I don't have energy for much else.

Wishing everyone a good week!
Lauren