Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for March 11, 2019  (Read 194 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for March 11, 2019
« on: March 11, 2019 at 11:33 AM »
Welcome to another Monday Roll Call!

I know it can be tough to stay motivated, so I thought it might be good to share the things that brighten your day most. For me, the highlights of bed rest were negative FFN tests, seeing my babies on ultrasound, and having my husband paint my toenails. One night he set up a "romantic" dinner on a card table next to our bed. So what keeps you going?

And as always, let us know how many weeks along you are and if you have any appointments to look forward to this week. If you had any appointments last week or any trips to L&D last week, let us know how those went.

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Join the Live Chats at 2 pm Eastern on Tuesdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

HeatherB

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for March 11, 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019 at 04:31 AM »
I've made it to 37 weeks 5 days. My csection is scheduled for next Tuesday. I've had horrible migraines all week and havent been functioning well. I hope they are from the hormonal fluctuations from coming off the Makena and nearing the end of pregnancy.

My csection is being done in main operating room due to the placenta being close to my prior csection scars. I am hoping for the best.

Linds

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019 at 12:58 PM »
Hi Heather, congrats for making it over 37 weeks, that’s fantastic! Hope you feel better and best wishes for a smooth birth!

I am 34+1 in the hospital for PPROM, and will be here until my scheduled c section date of March 28, or sooner if I go into labour.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019 at 03:12 PM »
Hi, Heather.

A headache that won't go away can be a sign of preeclampsia. How has your blood pressure been? Any sudden swelling in your feet, face or hands? Are you feeling dizzy or seeing spots? Please let me know.

HeatherB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019 at 04:47 AM »
I have been testing blood pressure at home and it has been normal. I have been dizzy but I am recovering from post concussion syndrome and my eyes being knocked out of proper alignment from an accident I had in 2016 so dizzy and seeing spots can be normal for me. I see the doctor this morning and will make sure to tell him.

Mamaato

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019 at 05:43 PM »
Hi Heather,

Congratulations on making it to 37 weeks. Wishing you a safe delivery.

HeatherB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019 at 06:18 PM »
My blood pressure was normal with no protein in urine so the doctor isnt thinking preeclampsia. If I start having stroke like symptoms or my migraines get significantly worse, I am supposed to go to the ER.

HeatherB

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019 at 07:16 AM »
My water broke and I am in the hospital waiting delivery. This is the 4th time I have had PROM but thankfully we made it to term this time.

Mamaato

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019 at 11:38 PM »
Goodluck Heather