Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: New here, 21 weeks with rainbow baby  (Read 263 times)

Juju_

• View Profile
New here, 21 weeks with rainbow baby
« on: April 01, 2019 at 08:54 AM »
Hello ladies, so glad I found this forum. I read some inspiring stories and now I don’t feel so alone.

Here’s my story. This is baby #3, my two daughters are older (6 & 8 yrs old) and last year when we finally decided to go ahead and try for #3 we unfortunately suffered 2 miscarriages. This time around all was going so well but at my 20 weeks us they mesures my cervix and it was at 2,1 cm. My obgyn has put me off work and on bedrest at home. I now have been transfered to an high risk clinic with ultrasound every 2 weeks.

With my second pregnancy something similar happened but I was much further along (27 weeks), now at 21 weeks I have not even reached viability point, seems like it’s a very long road ahead. And with other kids at home I find it so hard to keep lying down and letting SO having to take care of everything. I feel so useless and defeated...

Here’s to weeks flying by and healthy babies in the future for all of us!

JenniiiferrrJ

• View Profile
Re: New here, 21 weeks with rainbow baby
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019 at 12:45 AM »
Your a couple weeks ahead of me! I can barely hold my life together with one toddler, I can't imagine what it is like with two littles running around. You got this Mama!