Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Bedrest!  (Read 93 times)

clm726

• Thanks for joining! Has Keep 'Em Cookin' helped you? Please give $2 or more to help KeepEmCookin.com stay online: paypal.me/angeladavids
    • View Profile
Bedrest!
« on: July 11, 2019 at 11:00 AM »
Who is out there?

I am 25+4 and have been watching my cervix dwindle down to 6mm since about 20 weeks.  They found my shortened cervix at my anatomy scan, and did not want to put a cerclage in since I was having contractions.  Around 24 weeks, my cervix got significantly shorter (9mm), and they did the steroid shorts and magnesium drip, so now we are as ready as we can be for baby to come early. 
At this point, I am on bedrest at home.  No huge restrictions, and I take progesterone nightly.  It is boring, and I feel alone all the time.  I was so excited to find this board and just see what everyone else is up to.  Any good shows or tips for me?  I've been journaling a little, shopping a little....  (I need to stop shopping since I can't work.....)  I sit around my house all day thinking of all the things that need to be done, and then when my poor husband comes home--exhausted from working all day--I give him a list of all the things I want "us" to accomplish on the weekend.  :-\  This is so hard.  But, it will all be worth is when my baby girl stays in until October!!!  (I can dream!)

What is everyone else's story?!  Have a great day!!!  :)