Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Cramping and back pain on progesterone suppositories  (Read 97 times)

Cherryberry

• Thanks for joining! Has Keep 'Em Cookin' helped you? Please give $2 or more to help KeepEmCookin.com stay online: paypal.me/angeladavids
    • View Profile
Cramping and back pain on progesterone suppositories
« on: August 12, 2019 at 01:58 PM »
Had anyone experienced cramping and back ache while using progesterone suppositories? Back story at my 20 week scan my cl was 2.5cm. I was immediately placed on 200mg progesterone suppositories nightly fast forward 1 week later and my cl decreased to 1.7cm I had a cerclage placed  and was told to continue using the progesterone. Does anyone experience cramping and backache after taking the progesterone? Mind you this was happening even before I had the cerclage placed.

Kellyai55

• Thanks for joining! Has Keep 'Em Cookin' helped you? Please give $2 or more to help KeepEmCookin.com stay online: paypal.me/angeladavids
    • View Profile
Re: Cramping and back pain on progesterone suppositories
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019 at 06:34 PM »
Hi 🙋🏻,

Im in a similar situation. CL at 23 weeks 2.1 and placed on progesterone 200mg. Fast forward 2 weeks now 1.7 was on hospital bed rest but am now on home bed rest.

I have a sore cramping back but I honestly feel like it’s related to laying around all day? Not from the progesterone?!