Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for March 9, 2020  (Read 631 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for March 9, 2020
« on: March 09, 2020 at 08:50 AM »
Welcome to another Monday Roll Call!

I know it can be tough to stay motivated, so I thought it might be good to share the things that brighten your day most. For me, the highlights of bed rest were negative FFN tests, seeing my babies on ultrasound, and having my husband paint my toenails. One night he set up a "romantic" dinner on a card table next to our bed. So what keeps you going?

And as always, let us know how many weeks along you are and if you have any appointments to look forward to this week. If you had any appointments last week or any trips to L&D last week, let us know how those went.

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Join the Live Chats at 2 pm Eastern on Thursdays: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

Amers

• Thanks for joining! Has Keep 'Em Cookin' helped you? Please give $2 or more to help KeepEmCookin.com stay online: paypal.me/angeladavids
    • View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for March 9, 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020 at 10:19 AM »
I'm Amers. New too the forum today. I'm 25 weeks and 4 days. Been in the hospital on bedrest for 25 days now. They plan on keeping me until week 34.

I came with my cervix at 5mm and the second doctor said I was dialated to 3-4cm with a bulging bag. At the ultrasound last week they said my cervix was now 2mm but no bulging bag. Good and bad news I guess.

My favorite thing so far is when the dietary lady comes around to take my order for the next day. She is always super nice and I get to make so many choices!

Yesterday my husband and I played a game, and I worked on crocheting a blanket to donate to the nicu. I also got to go on my first wheelchair ride outside and sit in the shade and enjoy the breeze.