Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 29 weeks pregnant and on bed rest while dealing with quarantine of COVID-19  (Read 551 times)

Tintin_143

• Thanks for joining! Has Keep 'Em Cookin' helped you? Please give $2 or more to help KeepEmCookin.com stay online: paypal.me/angeladavids
    • View Profile
Hi I'm Tina and I am currently 29 weeks. Last week on Thursday after months of close monitoring, my doctor put me on bed rest. Thankfully my husband works from home so he's able to take care of me but because of Coronavirus, I cant have any visitors and I have to just sit here all day while my husband works and takes care of the household chores. To be honest, I'm so overwhelmed and I don't know how Im gonna continue to be on bed rest for another three months (due date june 15). Was wondering how everyone else is dealing with bed rest and this whole pandemic that's happening in the world right now.

TripandTwinMom

• Has Keep 'Em Cookin' helped you? Please give $2 or more to help KeepEmCookin.com stay online: paypal.me/angeladavids
    • View Profile
Hi,

I don't know if you are still on here or checking this but I just found out about this and wanted to see how you were doing. This is my second day on bed rest and my husband works from home too and we have a 2 yr old girl. He is able to come up here any time but I feel bad when he does because I know he cant rest here. I am 35 weeks pregnant with twins. They are doing great but my blood pressure has been really high. I am supposed to stay here until my scheduled C-section on January 19th. I broke down yesterday when they told me that. My daughter, AnnMarie, is a triplet but we lost her two sisters when they were born 2 years ago. AnnMarie had to be in the NICU for 4 months because I delivered at 26 weeks. She is doing AMAZING now but needless to say I haven't been away from her more than 2 nights (now) so I do not know how I am supposed to do this.

Hope all is well with you.

Amber