Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 23 weeks and counting  (Read 253 times)

Katy8910

• Thanks for joining! Has Keep 'Em Cookin' helped you? Please give $2 or more to help KeepEmCookin.com stay online: paypal.me/angeladavids
    • View Profile
23 weeks and counting
« on: May 12, 2020 at 05:25 PM »
Hi everyone, I just made it to 23 weeks. I started having bleeding at 17 weeks and it’s been on and off since then. They put me on modified bedrest 4 weeks ago and likely I have a partial placental abruption.

Unfortunately, this is my second abruption, I have an 18 month old that I had a abruption with at 27 weeks. I was hospitalized while pregnant with her for 8 weeks and finally delivered a perfect little lady at 26 weeks 1 day. And we were so lucky to avoid a NICU stay.

This pregnancy has been significantly more difficult, having a toddler, having the bleeding so much earlier, and not knowing if I will be hospitalized soon and whether or not I will be allowed any visitors. It’s just been emotionally draining. I know you all are going through similar struggles and I appreciate reading your stories and updates. Trying to stay positive here in Colorado!