Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Let's share belly pics while stuck at home!  (Read 3398 times)

Luvmytieren

• View Profile
Let's share belly pics while stuck at home!
« on: August 10, 2010 at 10:13 PM »
http://tweetphoto.com/36869402

After 5 months of strict bed rest I was finally released to modified and could leave the house 1-2 times a week for a sit down activity like hair cut, movie, dinner.  At my hair cut the other day one of the other hair dressers stated I was the cutest pregnant woman she's ever seen!  That's one of the things that bed rest mommies are missing!  Those acknowledgements and questions about due dates.  So since we all have each other I wanted to start posting pictures of our bellies on line so we can tell one another all the thingds we should be hearing!  Hey- one more reason to shower right  ;)

Angela has posted instructions on how to upload your photos.  So show me some belly ladies!  I can't wait to see how beautiful each one of you looks!  The picture link I added is from last week.  I am now 35 weeks and 4 days.  Hopefully soon I will be posting baby photos!

Margaret

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Let's share belly pics while stuck at home!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010 at 10:30 PM »
Margaret,
You look great!

For anyone else who'd like to post photos, here's a link to how to post photos within a message: http://bit.ly/av2jtK Of course, just including a link works great too.

Let's see those bellies!
Angela

hoping4fullterm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010 at 08:51 PM »
Good idea!!
You look wonderful Margaret!!

Here is me at 26 weeks 5 days this pregnancy - the gestation that my daughter arrived when she was born 3 1/2 yrs ago...

And, one I took today after my doctor's appt.  29 weeks 2 days..When I get the two side by side I can actually see the progress :)  Otherwise I just see the numbers on the scale going up  :-\
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010 at 02:36 PM by hoping4fullterm »

Luvmytieren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010 at 02:17 PM »
I can see the difference too!  Congrats on making it to almost 30 weeks!  Your belly is baeutiful!  Keep us updated with pics so we can watch your baby grow! 

Margaret

Ems

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010 at 02:35 AM »
You all look absolutely stunning.  Congratulations on getting so far in your pregnancies.  Am only 19 weeks and 3 days today, so might wait until I have a better sized belly.  You are all beautiful and I am looking forward to seing photos of you with precious little people in your arms - YAY.  Take care, Ems xxxxx