Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: It's the Monday Roll Call! 10-11-10  (Read 8994 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: It's the Monday Roll Call! 10-11-10
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010 at 11:41 AM »
Hello, ladies! Big news!

Just heard from Solon77's husband Jake! I'm so happy for them. He wrote:

Baby Indy born 7:08am CST, 7lbs.1oz. 19-1/2", Solon & Indy doing fine. Happiest day of our lives. I'm a Daddy! Jake

fritter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010 at 11:45 AM »
Great news! Congrats to them!!!
No jumping me ladies. I am next (Tuesday) :)

JValen999

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010 at 11:27 AM »
@ MunchkinsMoms--

That is good to hear. My baby has also been transverse for a few weeks but I'm pretty sure yesterday she flipped . I could barely walk I literally felt like there was something in my pelvis (there was lol). And i was having these pinchy stabbing pains in what felt like my cervix when she would move. I was very concerned. I was going to call the doctor but I had no contractions or discharge so I decided to wait it out..and sure enough I can feel her head back over on my side today and no more pains!

I havent had my cervix measured since 28 weeks..Im dying to know whats going on up there..My next appointment is on monday and im hoping the doctor will check me with her hand.

Lately Ive been worried because im so CLOSE. I would hate to go into labor now and not make it one more month!!!
I havent really seen too much info on cerclages but I havent heard alot about them failing very late into the prenancy unless it was an emergency cerclage. So that kindof keeps me sane. But other times I think the damn thing is going to snap!
Today is the 15th! That means only 2 months exactly to our due date! Which means we really only have a month a half left! Wooo hoo
I cant believe Ive come so far!