Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Bed rest at 33 weeks, then again at 24 weeks with second baby  (Read 2176 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Bed rest at 33 weeks, then again at 24 weeks with second baby
« on: December 21, 2008 at 03:06 AM »
Welcome to the club!  I'm Angela. I am 35 years old and the mother of two (and the founder of this forum). I hope other women will share their stories so that we all can learn from their experiences! My story is posted at www.keepemcookin.com/about.aspx, and I hope you will post your story here on the Forum (even if your story is still in the works)! You will want to register first in order to post and reply to messages. It takes about 30 seconds, and it is free.

Once you've registered, click on the "Home" button above, then click on "What's Your Story?" and then click on "New Topic" on the right-hand side.

Write as much as you like. And tell us about you! Your name, interests, career, child’s name or initial (for example, I refer to my daughter as Miss L. and son as Mr. G.), at which week you were put on bed rest (if applicable), cause or suspected cause of preterm labor, any warning signs you had, and any information you would like to share that you believe may help others.

Be sure to check out the other forum categories, too!

* Making the Best of Bed Rest
    * Other Pregnancy Complications
    * Mommy Is On Bedrest. Now What?
    * Is There a Genetic Link?

Keep 'Em Cookin', mamas!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009 at 02:25 AM by Angela »

flowerpot77

• View Profile
Re: Bed rest at 33 weeks, then again at 24 weeks with second baby
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009 at 11:15 AM »
I just wanted to say I think your website is wonderful and so very informative.  It is helping me through my difficult time.
I am off to read your story now.  Well done on the site.  Excellent work. 

Flowerpot.  :D