Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 2378 times)

JacErnst

• View Profile
Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2010 at 10:16 PM »
Merry Christmas Girls!

I thought of all of you tonight while at Christmas Eve Service. I hope you all take a minute to read my blog post about tonight and my prayers for all of you.

http://jacernst.typepad.com/babeblessings/2010/12/hope.html

Blessings,
I'm praying for you all and your little ones
Jac
www.babEblessings.com
proud momma to Grayson born Jan 30 2011 at 32+3
babE2 due April 16, 2013
Proud NICU survivor

stayinthere

• View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010 at 07:22 AM »
Thanks Jac! You really said a lot of the same things I have been feeling. The lack of the buildup for the season, trying to get back hope and something you've said a few times that stayed with me - grieving the loss of an easy pregnancy. I really have wanted (both times now) a healthy pregnancy where I worked and exercised up until the day I was due and magically the baby would be born, both of us happy and healthy. I am starting to regain that hope for making it through this and letting go my feelings about not having an easy pregnancy.
I was feeling so sad that Christmas was coming and would soon be over and I would have to wait another whole year for a perfect Christmas, but last night I kind of chuckled to myself when I read something about having the spirit of Christmas all year long.
I know it is that same spirit that can help carry all of us through our pregnancies. It eased my heart remembering I could carry it with me all year and it didn't end when things are over today.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas,at home, at the hospital or wherever you may be!