Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Happy Monday! Roll Call for January 10, 2011  (Read 8453 times)

Reaganh3

• View Profile
Re: Happy Monday! Roll Call for January 10, 2011
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011 at 08:15 PM »
Thinking of you Jac.  Best Wishes.
p.s. - I love the name you've chosen for your son!
Baby Girl EDD 3/10/11.  Bed rest since 25wks (11/23/10), due to contractions & history of pre-term delivery.

tina402

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011 at 08:42 PM »
I too was a hospital bed rest mommy. I was sad and frustrated that i had to be in the hospital. It is scary and frustrating but you are strong and can do anything you want. You women are miracle workers. Keep your heads up and hang in there. It will get better! I send many hugs and lots of respect. I admire you all!!!
Christina

JacErnst

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011 at 06:38 AM »
Thanks girls!!

Looks like I get to go home today - a week later. I had some contractions and cramping on Wednesday night, but nothing since then. bedrest is a lot stricter when i get home. We'll probably end up moving in with my mom and dad for the next bit.

We will end up having Gray before term - but we're really hoping that we'll make it to march 1st before he arrives. Even late February would be better than now.

thanks for all the support! I'll be back online full time again as soon as I'm home this afternoon.
www.babEblessings.com
proud momma to Grayson born Jan 30 2011 at 32+3
babE2 due April 16, 2013
Proud NICU survivor

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011 at 08:51 AM »
Hi, Jac!

I'm confident you'll make it to March 1. I know you can do it! Stay hydrated, stay on either side (not sitting up) as much as you can, and don't hesitate to go back to L&D for monitoring if needed. Have they talked to you about medications to limit contractions, like nifedipene/Procardia? And then there's magnesium sulfate, which will make you feel lousy, but it can buy you a few more days if you need it to get steroid shots to help lung development. Really, I know you can do it! Sending strength! --Angela